Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

I had to love God enough to trust Him and choose to
believe that He was giving me a future and a hope when I
was told that the baby I was carrying would most likely die
or be born with severe problems. I had hemorraged at
three and a half months, on an airplane, and was encouraged
to abort the baby if I didn’t miscarry in the near
future. We had prayed for this child and already loved this
child so much. We would never consider abortion and so
we had to take just one day at a time and trust that God
knew what was best for us. We also had to continually
remember how much He loved us and this special child I
was carrying. To the doctor’s amazement, our perfect,
beautiful daughter was born without any of the predicted
problems. What if we would have believed the advice we
received and didn’t trust God enough to know what was
best for us? This was such a life-altering lesson for me. I
realized that I could have wasted six precious months worrying,
fretting, and being angry with God over something
that was never going to happen. I’m sure there have been
many times in my life when I did jump to wrong conclusions
and didn’t believe what God’s Word so clearly teaches.
It’s so important to do what David did.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: