Thursday, May 19, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

Wow, I’ve felt just like that little eagle! I’ve felt safe
and secure in my home and my circumstances and life
were going along so well. Then, without warning, I was
flung out into a desperate situation and felt that I was
truly going to crash, die, or even worse...not die. How could
a loving Father allow this to happen to His child? How
could He allow such cruelty, such unexpected changes,
such insecurity? The simple answer is...because He loves
me. It’s just that I don’t always understand His love, just
as a small child can’t understand the discipline or discipleship
of his parent because he doesn’t have the maturity.
He just has to trust his parent’s love.
Our Heavenly Father says:
I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for calamity, to give you
a future and a hope.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: