Thursday, May 12, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

There have been times when it seemed I couldn’t move
off one verse for a week. Sometimes, passages or a phrase
will stay with me for months. When that happens, I allow
myself to continue to meditate on it because that lets me
know that the Spirit is endeavoring to teach me something
in line with that passage. I don’t get in a hurry to get past
it.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: