Monday, July 30, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

This precious soul broke into tears and said, "How could you know that I'm so broken inside and the pain is more than I can bear?" As I wrapped my arms around her, she told me the story of a tragedy that had just happened in her family, and she didn't know who to talk to or where to turn for help. God, in His love, had heard her cry and sent me, on a Saturday, when no one is usually at the school, to be His loving arms, ears, and voice. "I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay…" (Psalm 40:1-2). And to think that I had not wanted to do what God had planned for me that day because I had my own plans! I was able to spend time praying with her and helping her to know what to do and how to give her pain to the Lord and leave it for Him to work out. It began a wonderful relationship with this dear child of God. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: