Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mrs Nancy Dufresne-A Sound Disciplined Mind

THE PRAISE CURE Years ago, there was a time when I was faced with a difficult situation. I prayed, I fed on the Word, and I confessed the Word faithfully. But one day, the Spirit prompted me to spend most of my time praising the Lord; so I did. For the next week, I just praised the Lord continuously. If I was by myself, I would do it aloud. If I was around other people, I would do it quietly to myself. Regardless of what I felt, I kept at it. When it seemed dry, I just kept at it. As I did, I realized that I had moved from “trying” to trusting and resting. I hadn’t realized that all the praying, studying and confessing I had been doing was from a place of “trying” to get victory instead of trusting and resting in the victory that was mine already. I realized I had left faith and had slipped into the mental arena – trying to work for victory instead of resting in the victory Jesus had already gotten for me. (It’s so easy to slip out of faith and back into the mental arena.) Spending much time praising God moved me back into faith; then when I started operating in faith, God’s power began flowing and things started changing, and I got on the other side of that test. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: