Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

"But I don't like what He's doing!" she cried to me. I then went on to ask her if she had given Him a chance to show her what He could do in her, for her, and through her if she let go of her selfishness, confessed her sin, and allowed God to work. I asked her to close her fist and picture me trying to give her a lot of money…would she be able to receive it with a closed fist? No, it would fall to the floor. But if she opened her hand, she could receive the gift I was giving to her. I used this to explain to her that her mind was like that closed fist and she couldn't see or receive any of God's blessings until she opened her mind and heart to receive them. God did open her eyes and revealed to her that this misery she was relishing wasn't any fun, and she finally admitted her sin and repented. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: