Monday, July 2, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Today I received the following e-mail from my dad: Dear Carol and Jim, We have some big news to share with you. Our all night lady, who started with us several days ago when I needed some extra help, came to us a little religious but not saved. She is married to a man who wants nothing to do with God. She had some very keen problems in the past with a broken home, etc., but her grandfather was a preacher. We have been working with her and sharing with her each evening. One evening she said that she knew the Lord brought her to us, but she was not ready to make a decision. I told her we would not push her, but I tried your approach, Carol. I told her that God loved her so much that He wanted her to be in heaven with Him, and we wanted her to be there. I gave her a New Testament and marked some verses for her to read. Each evening she sat and watched a Gaither video with us and seemed to enjoy it, and then we would pray. Last night was her last night with us, and when we prayed, I asked dear mother if I could pray for her in any way. Then I asked our helper if I could pray for anything for her, and she said, "YES!" I asked her what it was, and she said, "I have made the decision to accept Jesus as my Savior." Praise the Lord! Our living room became a delivery room immediately, and we saw and heard a new "delivery" while she was "born again." I just had to shed a few tears of joy, and I gave her a big hug. She mentioned again and again how she knew that God had brought her to us for these ten days just for this very reason. It was so wonderful! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: