Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Oh, how I love his attitude and what he chose to focus on. I read this over twenty years ago, and I have truly never forgotten it. In fact, in difficult times, I try to think of four things, like Matthew Henry, that I can be thankful for, and it always brings my heart to praise. I'm choosing to "rejoice by choice!" 3. We focus on people and allow them to rob us of our peace. I am so guilty of this one! I have let so many people rob me of my peace. Sometimes it was my husband or one of my children. Other times it was a friend or co-worker or someone in ministry that didn't treat my husband or me in a fair way. But it was always my choice to give up my joy, be angry, and lose my peace! David learned this so well when he said, "This I know, that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalm 56:9-11). It's interesting and important to note that he reminds himself in four different ways to put his trust in God…then he concludes with, "I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?" The key is to put your hope and expectations in God alone! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: