Monday, July 9, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

When I do this, I'm plagued with sadness, bitterness, anger, or anxiety. I met someone on a flight who was really struggling, so I tried to encourage her and gave her some scriptures to help her. She claimed to be a Christian and was grateful. About six months later, God brought her to mind, and I e-mailed her and asked how she was doing. She answered that she was really going under because of the political situation, finances, and her work. God was so good to allow me to send her what I had just been studying from His Word and how it was continually helping me to stay focused on God's Word rather than on what was going on around me (1 Corinthians 2:5; Psalm 112:6-7; 119:165). She was so thankful to God for seeing her need and sending an email from many states away that would bring her back to the truth and to spiritual health. She wrote, "The verses you sent are now my lifeline to peace! I've stopped focusing on the problems and keep these words always before me." Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: