Friday, July 13, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

PLEASE HELP ME, LORD Dear Lord, sometimes it's difficult To follow where You lead. It seems that my plans differ so And I know what I need. But that is selfish arrogance Since I belong to You. O help me, Lord, to see things from Your heavenly point of view. And help me keep an open mind For what Your love can do. And as I trust Your perfect plan I know You'll see me through. -Carol Hopson Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: