Monday, July 23, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

When our kids sense that we would give our lives for them, that we would never lie to them, that we always want to do the best for them, they begin to trust us. When your children grow older, you can lead them the way you want to because they trust you. They will say to themselves, “I know that Dad has the best in mind for me. He loves me, and would do anything for me. I’ve seen it all my life. I’ve seen his integrity, his commitment to the Lord Jesus and to my mother. I’ve witnessed his willingness to forgive, and his honest, hard work. I can see the blessings in his life. I’m going to follow my father as he follows Christ.” Your children will embrace your value system because it is God’s value system and it produces an abundant life. If you live God’s value system in your life, if you take those rules and responsibilities seriously, it is going to impact your children for the good, and your kids will have no reason to rebel. Of course, all children will eventually try to stretch their wings a bit, but as you lead, they will eventually follow. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: