Monday, July 23, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Are you facing troubled times right now? Does life seem unfair? I've certainly been there. I have felt that God surely wasn't seeing what was happening to His child. But that is never truth! "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" (Isaiah 41:10). God is still in control, and all He allows is for my good and growth. I pray that in today's problems, as well as in future trials, I will be ready to seek Him first, that I will long for His presence to fill my mind and heart, that I will eagerly spend my day praising Him for His loving-kindness, and finally, that I will willingly lift my hands in a prayer of surrender to and acceptance of His will for my life. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: