Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs. Carol Hopson

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PEACE?
What happened to my peace today? I had it yesterday.
Did someone come and steal it and then just run away?
How did I give it up so fast, why did I not hang on?
It seems that oh, so suddenly, I lost my joy and song.
Let's see, what was I thinking, when my peace disappeared?
Oh yes, I now remember, I focused on some fears.
And then I listened to some words that hurt down deep
inside, and suddenly my joy was gone,
oh, what a downward slide!
What must I do to get it back? I so much want to rest
in what my Lord has promised, but I think I failed the test.
Oh yes, that's music to my ears, I know Your Word is true!
You say, "Just turn your heart to Me, for I've forgiven you.
Then focus not on what you hear or think or feel or see.
But on the truths of My own words, for they will set you free."
-Carol Hopson

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: