Friday, July 20, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Servant Leadership
My role as a father is to be a servant-leader. I lead by serving
my wife and my children and fulfilling my responsibilities as a
father.
As a pastor, I meet many people, and am privy to many
events that happen in people’s families. In many ways, I am like
a scientist who sees this human experiment of marriage being
played out before my very eyes. As a result, I have learned some
valuable things that I have embraced with my own children.
Start to declare right now that “I am going to leave my
children a legacy. Yes, I know I have done some things I
shouldn’t have done, but I am starting right now to live for Jesus.
Lord, I will do what You want me to do whenever You give me an
opportunity. Lord, I want to consistently plant seeds of truth in
my kids’ lives and start praying for them. I want to be the kind
of Dad you called me to be.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: