Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs. Carol Hopson

When it was safe enough, the congregation met at the
little church and wondered what they would do without
their precious Bibles. This one woman, with tear-filled eyes,
began tearing out page after page of her Bible. As she did
this, she handed one to every person there so that each
believer could have a page of God's Word. For twenty-five
years, this woman, who was speaking to us, had only one
page of God's Word...Genesis 16 and 17. As she held that
one well-worn, tear-stained page up for us to see, I couldn't
stop the tears from streaming down my face. How could I
take having all of God's Word so lightly? Do I really believe
that it is "a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path" (Psalm
119:105)? Or can I really say that,
Thy testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul
observes them. The unfolding of Thy words gives
light; it gives understanding to the simple.
(Psalm 119:129)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: