Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

When you pray about tough situations you can be certain that
the end is not yet written. Prayer will make a difference! It
opens doors and invites God to perform miracles on your behalf.
In preparation for this chapter I sought testimonies from
members of my church staff. I went to Children’s Pastor, Dan
Deyling, and asked, “Dan, what is the first testimony that comes
to your mind of God opening a door for you because you prayed?”
Dan replied, “Well the first thing that comes to my mind
happened about ten years ago. I was laid off from my construction
job and you and Mark offered me a job one day a week.”

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: