Monday, March 26, 2012

MMrs. Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

PREFACE
Trusting God in Troubled Times
This morning a very unusual thing happened at our
house; we lost our electricity. For some of you that may not
be rare, but I assure you it doesn't happen very often in San
Diego County, so we were caught off guard. We were totally
without power and light, and it changed everything! I
suddenly realized that I couldn't get ready because it was
too dark to put my makeup on in my bathroom. I couldn't
cook, I couldn't work on my computer or study for upcoming
retreats, I couldn't read or do anything I needed to
do…all because there was no light or power.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: