Monday, March 26, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

Our return home meant that Andy would be going back to the
classroom but he did not want to go! He cried, “Please, please,
Daddy, I don’t want to go! Please, I don’t want to go there. Can
I just home school all the time? Please?”
If the issue were simply that he did not want to go to school
there would be no discussion but I was concerned that his
reading problem was prompting this protest. I suspected that he
was embarrassed about it around the other students. I did not
know what to do, so I told my son that his mother and I would
pray about his proposition, but he had to start back to school.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: