Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Psalm 109 is one of my favorite passages on prayer because it
shows the depth of King David’s trust in God.
O God of my praise, do not be silent! For they have opened
the wicked and deceitful mouth against me; they have
spoken against me with a lying tongue. They have also
surrounded me with words of hatred, and fought against
me without cause. In return for my love they act as my
accusers; but I am in prayer. [Psalm 109:1-4]
In the face of adversity David prayed. The circumstances,
though perilous, did not rob him of hope and expectation because
he had battled with prayer as his weapon before and witnessed
the powerful response of God.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: