Monday, August 27, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

10. He will give me guidance in life's decisions. I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. -Psalm 32:8 The steps of a man are established by the LORD; and He delights in his way. When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong; because the LORD is the One who holds his hand. -Psalm 37:23-24 11. He will train me for everything I need in life. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. -2 Timothy 3:16-17 hopson 8-6-09 standard.qxp 8/18/2009 10:09 AM Page 118 Breakfast 19: Beware of Distractions! But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. -John 14:26 Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: