Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

1.He loves me unconditionally. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. -Romans 8:38-39, KJV, emphasis added 2.He thinks I'm special and beautiful. For we are His workmanship [beautiful poem], created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. -Ephesians 2:10 I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. -Psalm 139:14-15 Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: