Friday, August 3, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

The key to discipline is attitude—ours and theirs. Fathers, you need to be firm, fair, and loving. Not cruel, brutal and angry. Sometimes one of my kids will try to defend his position, to basically say I’m wrong and he’s right. I give him the freedom of my counting to three for him to change his attitude. I tell him “It’s your choice. I need to hear a better attitude or you get another spanking.” I’ve never had to go past three loving spankings before there was a miraculous change in attitude! My children are learning that there are consequences for behavior. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: