Friday, August 10, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Since I was the secretary and bookkeeper, I walked into my husband's office and told him the problem. We decided to spend some time praying for God's wisdom and direction. Maybe we should try to take out a loan or call someone to help…but who? Then we knew we would simply call on the Lord and see how He would lead. With a peaceful heart, I walked back into my office to find a woman standing there waiting for me. I thought maybe she was interested in enrolling her children in the school, so I asked her if she'd like information about the school. Here is what she said: "I've never done anything like this before, but there was a detour through town that brought me right by your school. When I saw your school sign out front, I had this extremely strong sense that I was to stop my car and come in here and write you a check. I don't live here and have never been through here before, but I think God wants me to give you this." She handed me a check and was gone as quickly as she appeared. I was in shock and ran to the door to thank her as she headed back to her car. When I got back to my office, I looked at the check, and it was just what we needed for that month! Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: