Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

Let me illustrate this with a story. My husband and I had gone away for a ten-day camping and fishing trip to Mammoth Lakes. We had looked forward to it so much and had a great time relaxing, fishing, enjoying the family, and exploring the great outdoors. However, after ten days, it was a good feeling to pull into our driveway and get back to our own beds, but we had loved the time together. As we opened the garage door, we noticed a strong odor…what could it be? We walked toward our extra refrigerator-freezer that we kept in the garage and could hardly stand the smell. My husband bravely opened the door, and we about passed out! You see, the electricity had gone out while we were gone, and the temperature soared. So we had a freezer full of rotten salmon that my husband had caught on a previous fishing trip. You can't even imagine the stench. I'm pinching my nose as I write this just thinking about it. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: