Friday, August 3, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

DO YOU NEED WISDOM? His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. -Isaiah 9:6 If I were to introduce my husband to you, I could say, "This is my husband, Jim, and I love him." That tells you just a little bit about Jim…that he's married to me and that I love him. But suppose I told you that my husband was a very special man, a committed Christian, a wonderful father to his children, an incredible grandfather, a passionate Christian school administrator, a devoted and loving husband, a faithful friend, a respected mentor…now you would really know who my husband was. You heard lots more names, and it revealed so much more about his character. So it is with God. As I've been studying God's character, I've seen how His names reveal so much about Him, and I fall in love with Him more and more. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: