Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

I thank the Lord I have never experienced divorce. My parents have been married for 45 years and their example gave me the courage I needed to seek counseling rather than a lawyer when times became difficult in my own marriage. Through counseling I learned to practice the things that have greatly benefited my marriage with Dave. I began to pray that God would help me to understand the unique personality of my husband. For instance, Dave and I got along much better when I realized I needed to feed him consistently, and that he liked a variety of foods. Frankly, I could have lived my whole life eating nothing but breakfast cereal and chicken, but God gave me a man who likes corned beef, sauerkraut and home-made chocolate cake. Dave feels loved when I spend the day creating a great meal for him. So, I had to sacrifice my desire to never open a cookbook. After much practice I began to really enjoy cooking for my family and friends. Many times I did not want to do it for Dave, but I could always do it for the Lord. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: