Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Preparing the meal… YOU'RE OFFERED A CLEAN HEART! Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.…Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation, and sustain me with a willing spirit. -Psalm 51:10, 12 Have you tried to clean up your own heart? I have, and it doesn't work. When I was deeply hurt by someone's words and actions, I tried over and over to free my heart from anger and resentment. However, it would only work for a short time, and then the old emotions would take over again. I tried thinking happy thoughts, and I tried ignoring the problem altogether, but neither proved successful. I was definitely losing control of my heart. Have you struggled with the same thing lately? Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: