Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pastor Dave Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

America has an entire generation of young people who have never learned the reality of facing consequences for their behavior. As a result, they have no self-control because nobody has disciplined them. When I was in school, and you did something wrong, they marched you down to the principal’s office to receive physical discipline, and then wait for your parents to show up. I received discipline twice, once from the school, and then from my parents! And, my parents never listened to my excuses—the school was right, I was wrong. Period. “They are your authority,” they would tell me, “and you must respect them.” Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: