Thursday, August 16, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs Carol Hopson

1. I just can't forgive this person! 2. I want to nurse this injustice a little longer and get even. 3. My life is so unfair, and I'm so angry about my circumstances. 4. I just can't tolerate people who have a different, "sinful" point of view. 5. I'm so angry. I don't know why this has happened; I deserve better. 6. I don't like my marriage and I want out, no matter what God says. 7. I think my plan is better than God's plan, so I'm going to try mine. All of these say that God has made a mistake or He isn't powerful enough to help me forgive or honor Him in my circumstances. These are sinful choices and must be confessed before we can have a clean heart that is ready for God to use. "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon [man]" (Matthew 6:24). In order to trust God in troubled times, we must be willing to empty the rotten contents of our self-centered life and accept the "new life" God offers us. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: