Monday, August 13, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

Loving and Respecting Your Husband By Mary Hoffman [my wife!] By God’s grace I have come from a place of despising my husband [Dave has shared on this in an earlier chapter] to loving and appreciating the uniquely gifted man God has given me. My change of heart did not come by chance. It took choosing to submit to God’s plan for me and our marriage. Ephesians 5:33 commands a wife to respect her husband. A wife must see to it that she respects her husband. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: