Monday, August 20, 2012

Fear of the Lord-Pastor Dave Hoffman

God does not give us the luxury of complaining about our marriages. I needed to learn to identify and confess anger, bad attitudes and unrealistic expectations because I wanted to obey God’s command to love and respect my husband. To help me learn those qualities, the Lord led me to a wise older woman who had a great marriage and was committed to the success of my marriage. At the beginning of our relationship I would go to her home weekly and share my anger and frustrations with her. She would always point me back to my responsibilities to minister to and love Dave, regardless of how I was feeling. Occasionally I still get angry, but now I have learned how to obey God’s command to not let the sun go down on my anger. A woman who respects and honors her husband gives her children the blessing of parents who are working together to achieve a common goal rather than competing to see who will win an argument. Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: