Friday, June 3, 2011

Pastor David Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

Scripture says it is impossible to please God without faith; the
trinity is one of the scriptural truths that provide us with the
opportunity to believe in faith and please God.
I Need a BIG God
My inability to understand God is actually a comfort to me.
As one pastor put it, “If God were small enough for our minds He
would not be big enough for our needs.”
Another thought: if I could understand God, I would be His
equal. I do not need a God who is equal to me, I need One who
is so much greater He is able to control my future, so much wiser
He will never make the mistakes I make, and so much more
powerful He will save me from myself.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: