Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

This incredible truth about eagles has impacted my life
in very real ways. When I was desperately sick after surgery
and the doctors couldn’t find the cause of the infection
that invaded my body, I was brought to a very low point. I
couldn’t eat or keep anything in my body for over 3 months
and I knew my life was slipping away. Since I was in a
new community, with brand new doctors, they didn’t take
ownership of my problem and I kept getting passed from
one doctor to another as I’d appear again and again in the
emergency room. As I laid in my bed day after day, week
after week, the discouragement was overwhelming. Then,
one morning, God reminded me of the eagle’s source of
healing. He pulls away from all distractions, opens himself
up by lying on his back with outspread wings, and
focuses on the source of his healing....the sun.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: