Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

This soaring technique is very
helpful during migration since he
travels long distances at a time.
When an eagle is going to have long
periods in the air, he will seek out
hotspots and updrafts to carry him so
that he doesn’t wear out on the journey.
He has also learned to avoid
large, open stretches of water where
there are no currents, because he knows he will get too tired
to make the trip successfully.
Wow, these are such great lessons for me. How easily
I forget that nothing of value is done in my strength! God
is not impressed with me when I wear myself out trying to
be all things to all people. Nor does He love me any more
because I’m going day and night trying to “serve” Him.
What he truly desires of me is that I learn how to “quit
flapping my wings” and then use the updrafts of His Word
to give me strength.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: