Friday, June 3, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

Sometimes now, in my busy schedule, I have to stop
and ask, “Is this important to you Lord, or am I just wearing
myself out flapping my wings?” You see, I’d always
love to say yes to every invitation to speak, every woman
who asks for counsel and every event where I can share
God’s love with others. But, that isn’t always what God
wants. And so, I’ve learned that I must remember the
importance of spending time just “being” a beloved child of
my Heavenly Father.
An important part of this is learning to delight in God
and His Word.
Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears
the Lord, who greatly delights in His
commandments.
(Psalm 112:1)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: