Tuesday, June 7, 2011

God:The Revealer of Secrets-Nancy Dufresne

I was engaged to someone, but came to see that the
relationship was not the will of God. But by this time, I
had lost the clarity of direction for my life, and I had no
idea what to do with my life once I had gotten out of that
engagement.
I was so desperate to know God’s plan for my life, but
since I was a baby Christian, I had no instruction as to how
to know His plan. But the Holy Spirit was so faithful to
help me, and He led me to set aside several hours a day to
speak in tongues.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: