Friday, June 3, 2011

Mrs. C Hopson-Above the Storm

I began thinking about how my marriage would be if I
just did things for my husband all the time but didn’t
spend quality time being with Him. Sometimes, when I’m
cleaning the house or ironing or decorating…all in an effort
to make our home special for my husband…he will ask me
to just stop and come and sit with him. He likes having a
neat home and good meals and clean clothes, but he wants
time with me. He wants to know that I enjoy just being
with him, listening to his heart and that I am totally content
with him. That is such an important part of a good
relationship.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: