Thursday, June 2, 2011

Above the Storm-Carol Hopson

It’s deeply engraved on my heart how God spoke to me
about this. After a huge move to another state, I remember
sitting in the family room wondering what God had for
me. I had been so busy before this move and now had
nothing to “do” for Jesus except be a support for my husband
and keep a good home. I wasn’t leading a Bible Study
or speaking at retreats or working with my husband or
taking care of my grandchildren or leading a choir and so
on. As the tears began to gather in my eyes that rainy
morning, I asked God, “What can I do for you when I have
no place to serve you?” And, as soon as I said it, God’s loving
answer came to me. “My child, I don’t want you to
always “do” things for me, I want you to just “be” my child
and love me. Paul realized the importance of this truth
when he wrote:
That I may know Him, and the power of His
resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings,
being conformed to His death.
(Philippians 3:10)

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: