Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mrs. Carol Hopson-Above the Storm

I really don’t like criticism very
much, do you? It’s always hard to
hear someone tell you that they don’t
like what you did or how you did it. I
remember speaking at a women’s
retreat and having many, many
women come and share with me how
much God had used my messages in
their lives. Hearts were changed,
children were born into the kingdom,
and yet...as I went to bed that night,
that’s not what my mind thought of.
You see, one woman felt the need to
come up afterwards and tell me that
she didn’t like something I’d said in
my message. She was very hurtful,
negative, and bitter. I knew her
problem was with the Lord, but it
still hurt and was discouraging, since
I had put so much time and prayer
into preparing for this retreat.


Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: