Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pastor D. Hoffman-Fear of the Lord

My Heart for Your Finances
I would like to share my heart with you on one point. My
purpose for including this chapter on tithing is not for personal
gain. If you are a member of our church I am not trying to access
your money through tithes—my provider is the Lord. I include
it for the same reason I preach it...so that God’s people may be
blessed. It is my job as a pastor to communicate God’s heart to
His people. His heart is to bless you financially and He simply
cannot do that if you will not fear Him with your finances.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: