Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mr. D.J. Wourms, D.D.S

If you try the drugstore bleaching systems, use them
only once in awhile because excessive use can make your
teeth very sensitive. Some of the bleaching chemicals are
very strong. If you are not happy with the results, then pay
your dentist to make custom bleaching trays and use the
systems your dentist dispenses. You can obtain more
powerful bleaching agents from your dentist that will give
you the results you want.
When I first started bleaching my own teeth, I was only
able to obtain a slight improvement from using drugstore
bleaching systems. But, I was able to achieve the results I
wanted by using custom bleaching trays and prescribed
bleaching kits from my dentist. Now, to maintain the light
color I like, I only need to wear my trays for about two
hours once a month.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

1 comment:

Lititz Dentist PA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.