Monday, November 28, 2011

Mrs. Nancy Dufresne-God:The Revealer of Secrets

Yet I am as strong today as I was the day Moses
sent me; as my strength was then, so is my strength
now for war and to go out and to come in.
So now give me this hill country of which the Lord
spoke that day. For you heard then how the [giantlike]
Anakim were there and that the cities were
great and fortified; if the Lord will be with me, I
shall drive them out just as the Lord said.
Then Joshua blessed him and gave Hebron to
Caleb son of Jephunneh for an inheritance.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: