Monday, November 14, 2011

N. Dufresne-God: Revealer of Secrets

Because my husband needed that supply to fulfill his
ministry, God showed me that He would allow me to die
prematurely if I wasn’t going to bring the supply, and that
He would give him another person who would bring the
supply I was failing to bring.
Well, as you can guess, I changed the way I was thinking,
and I quit neglecting that area of supply that I was to
bring to my husband.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: