Monday, November 14, 2011

Mrs. Nancy Dufresne-God:The Revealer of Secrets

One night, I had a visitation from God. I won’t go into
all the detail of it, but I do want to bring out one aspect of
it. In this visitation, God showed me that if I didn’t make
some changes that I would die prematurely, and that
another would take my place.
He showed me that one of the reasons that He had put
my husband and me together was because of the specific
supply that I was to bring to his life and ministry. But
because I looked at me as being the one who needed his
supply, and not thinking he needed a spiritual supply from
me, I had neglected to bring my supply in a particular area
of the ministry! Therefore, I had gotten out of the will of
God.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: