Monday, November 28, 2011

Fear of the Lord-Pastor David Hoffman

Over time our church grew, my salary increased, and so did
my savings. Financial success comes from simply establishing a
godly plan and sticking to it!
When I examine my financial situation today I see an
absolute miracle of God. As I write this chapter I am building my
dream house on a hill with a breathtaking view. Recently I was
standing near the pool we are building and I thought, “How did
this happen?” How can I possibly afford to build a house like this
when my average salary over the past 15 years is not much over
30,000 a year? It is the result of God blessing my obedience...for
fifteen years I tithed ten percent, saved ten percent and tried to
be a good steward with the rest.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: