Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mrs. Nancy Dufresne-God:The Revealer of Secrets

BRINGING MY SUPPLY
When I married my husband over 20 years ago, I had
only been saved and filled with the Spirit for a short time,
yet he had already been in the ministry for almost 20
years. Although he never pointed out my spiritual youngness,
I was keenly aware of the spiritual maturity gap
between us.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: