Monday, April 16, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs. Carol Hopson

Yes, God knew all about this problem, He knew I would
hear it at this specific time, and He knew it would greatly
concern me. However…
1. He still wanted me to cast all my worries on
Him!
Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He will
sustain you.
-Psalm 55:22
The word cast in Psalm 55:22 refers to actually "rolling
off" the heavy weight of the burden onto Jesus. I pictured
having a steamroller on my chest as the burden felt so
heavy. Then I pictured rolling it down off of my chest,
down over my body, all the way down and off my feet,
leaving it at Jesus' feet. Wow! That felt incredibly good!

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: