Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trusting God in Troubled Times-Mrs. Carol Hopson

GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD
The Word of God meets all my needs
And feeds my hungry soul.
It helps me know just how to live
And identifies my role.
Sometimes it seems so difficult
To see what I must do,
But with God's loving grace and help
He'll always see me through.
For all I truly need to know
About this life of mine
Is found within this tear-stained Book,
God's precious Word divine!
-Carol Hopson

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: