Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

This dear child of God said that the one thing she
prayed for all those years, and the one thing she desired
when she came to America, was to have a whole Bible.
I have never forgotten that woman or her story. Because
of hearing it, I have sought to treasure God's Word more
and spend more time studying, obeying, and memorizing
it…especially as I look at the world around me. What a difference
it has made in my life! "Thy testimonies are the joy
of my heart" (Psalm 119:111). "Establish Thy word to Thy
servant, as that which produces reverence for Thee" (Psalm
119:38). I pray that as you go through this devotional book,
you will develop more reverence and love for your Savior
and His love letter to you! This then will be the key to trusting
in troubled times!

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: