Monday, April 16, 2012

Mrs Carol Hopson-Trusting God in Troubled Times

Thirdly, He knew that it would be a great concern to me,
and yet it had passed through His will. All of these gave me
instant comfort, but then He showed me what He wanted
me to do with what He had just revealed to me. Here are the
four things He poured into my heart that day…while dinner
was waiting…while guests were on their way…while much
still needed to be done…but while my heart was seeking His
peace.

Are you a Christian authorlooking for a quality publisher that offers over 25 years of experience and expertise? Have you written a book and want to start the publishing process? CSN Books offers quality publishing services including: editing , cover design , printing , and distribution. Check out csnbooks.com for more information and download their FREE Ebook, "Before You Publish." Learn what you need to know before choosing a publisher. We can be searched under Christian publishers or CSN Books.

No comments: